Sunday, January 2, 2011

Today is a start.

I wanted to write a blog on the first of the month but I was too tired and busy to really do any thing about it. So I decided that I would fill you in on what happened just so I can say I at least have the first of the month recorded.

So on new years day at say around 12:01 am my ex-girlfriend who I spent all day with decided she wanted to be my first kiss of the year. Which in turn made me very happy since I do still have feelings for her. She also has some feelings for me, which I am okay with since I do wish to someday be with her again, but for now she wishes to figure things out so we will remain friends which I am 100% okay with cause I would rather have her as a friend than not have in my life at all. Who else will I talk to about the problems I tell no one else about?


This morning at about 12 am, my friend Hanisi and I decided that we would watch this weird show called Archer. It is very odd and has many sexual innuendos and sexual content, I don't normally enjoy these kind of shows since it kinda disgusts me but I will say it was kind've funny in its own odd way. We watched a few episodes of the show then decided that it was getting late and so we watched a movie called Splice. It was a very boring and disturbing movie. There was no killing at all until the very end, it had a some sort Freudian thing involved in it, don't take my word on it but it seemed as though it did. He passed right out and I was awake till 6 and was awoken by his alarm clock at 11 so I am very tired while writing this so it will not be too interesting to read ( also since I don't really live an extraordinary life ). So now I am going out to eat with my family which I don't really do, like, well... ever. So yeah this should be fun.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home